Open Upright MRI of Birmingham, a division of Cypress Partners, provides comprehensive outpatient imaging services, including Open MRI and arthrography procedures in a convenient, patient-friendly setting.
Open Upright MRI facility is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). This accreditation means that the imaging equipment, techniques, and image quality meet strict guidelines for diagnostic quality and appropriateness. In addition, our Radiologists are sub-specialists, and have concentrated training in specific areas of imaging – assuring that your imaging procedure is being interpreted by an expert. Maintaining these high standards helps to fulfill Open Upright’s mission as a top-notch community healthcare provider. Every Open Upright staff member strives to offer extraordinary service to each patient, referring physician, and referring office staff. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and valuable diagnostic exams to our community, every day.
“The mission of Open Upright MRI is to be second to none in providing outpatient imaging in the community; providing quality imaging exams, timely results and excellent customer service in a technology friendly environment.”
• Maintain patient confidentiality and privacy
• Demonstrate professional conduct at all times
What Makes Our Upright MRI Facility Different?
- Only one in the state of Alabama
- Weight-bearing Scans
- Flexion/ Extension of spine available
- Multi-positional scans available
- True OPEN MRI
- .6 Tesla high field magnet
- Accommodates large patients, up to 500 pounds or 60” waist
- Great for claustrophobic patients and those who can’t lie flat
- Watch TV while being scanned
- Evening and Saturday appointments available
- Most insurance plans accepted including Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare
- Cost is the same as a traditional MRI
- LOP/Attorney Lien cases accepted
- Financial plans available
- Patient leaves with films in hand, upon request